Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Breakfast of champions...

Yogurt and cheerios!  My mom used to feed us cheerios with yogurt instead of milk, to make them all stick together and more spill-proof.  When I was little, however, I called this particular combination "princess food." I would stir it all together in a big bowl and imagine wandering my castle in a big, poofy dress.  My tastes--food, habitation, clothing--have changed a bit since then.  

Not too much, though--I still eat it with regularity.  I love yogurt, but I almost always need to have something crunchy or other-textured mixed in or on top of it.  I have a hard time with food you just swallow without chewing.....

Note also that the yogurt in the photo is six days past its sell-by date, and, three hours later, I'm still hale and hearty as ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment