Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blah....

Just not feeling it today....maybe its the 25 work projects that are all due this week, or maybe its the fact that my boss is not out of the office for several weeks...but I just can't motivate to do anything--work, blog, think.  Surfing the interwebs is about as much as I can handle.

Unexciting 1/2 whole-wheat bagel with OJ for breakfast, unexciting work catered lunch (some sort of sweet jerk chicken, rice, waaaaaay overseasoned veggies, corn, and bizarrowraps) that wouldn't look any more appetizing in a photo (and I'm just not nerdy enough to whip out a camera in public....yet).

But y'all should swing back here tonight.  Boy, do I have dinner planned....

In the meantime, I have 6 starburst waiting for me.  And a whole lot of internet to catch up on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment